Tune in for a webinar on the latest changes and adaptions to IMO Tier III.Even in these challenging times it’s good to expand our understanding of the latest developments in our sector. This certainly holds true for the upcoming IMO Tier III regulations on nitrogen oxide emissions for large new yachts sailing in northern Europe and US waters. These come into force at the start of 2021 so the need to be up to speed is clear.
Four specialist companies and a governmental body have the pleasure to invite you to join a webinar covering the most recent changes and adaptions related to IMO Tier III. Our panel includes a wide range of perspectives, including naval architecture, SCR technology, system integration and end-users.
Let’s explore together various aspects related to design and engineering as our expert panel answers the questions submitted by members of the public.
- Daniel van Drunen: sales manager at Marquip and moderator of webinar
- Julian Smith: Principal Surveyor at the Cayman Islands Shipping Registry
- Romain Guilbaud: yacht superintendent at Fraser Yachts Monaco
- Hans Maarten Bais: creative director and naval architect at Diana Yacht Design
- Dennis Bravenboer: superyacht market segment specialist at HUG Engineering
- Jeroen van der Matten: general manager operations at MarQuip exhaust technology
Have a look at the update below on the LinkedIn page of SuperYachtTimes with regard to IMO TIER III